Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Gallery: Beauty

Chris and I have been camera crazy since LLC joined us at the end of January.  I'm notoriously poor at sharing photos and creating albums but I've sworn I'll be better now that I have a beautiful baby to photograph.  We want to chart her growth and my many family and friends across the Atlantic want regular picture updates since their "in person" time LLC time is currently non-existent/limited.

Thus when I came across Tara @ Sticky Fingers' prompt of "beauty" for her new weekly photo showcase, The Gallery, I had to share one of the gorgeous, memorable moments I captured of our little girl, her dad and the measures we were taking to enjoy a quiet, cry-free dinner during her third week.  We've now got her going to bed before dinner but I'll never forget our first challenging but beautiful suppers as three!

blog comments powered by Disqus