- Causing me to break a country gate due to my increased weight
- Serving as a table and crumb catcher whenever I eat
- Stopping me from tucking up close to my desk at work
- Soaking up spill-over water from the sink when I do the dishes (be warned: don't use bleach near the bump or you might lean up against the counter and get a not so cool tie-dyed pattern on one of your favorite shirts!)
- Attracting attention and "she's pregnant" stares from randoms on the street who wouldn't have noticed me previously (aside from any fellow commuters on the train - they NEVER notice even when I'm standing with bump at their eye level)
- Filling out my longer, "regular" clothes making me think some longer tops or maternity shirts are of the essence!
It was a beautiful weekend and Chris and I did some "trusting" via the National Trust, an organisation that restores and maintains a number of historic houses, castles, gardens and parks across the country. I'd estimate that the majority of members are 40 plus, but I think people our age are missing a trip by not visiting these great sites. There's nothing more I like after a busy week in London than busting into the countryside for a long walk or NT visit. We're already sharing the experience with baby in utero in preparation for the explorations she has to come!
Fruit Photo Credit: Babycenter.com